“Top quality massages with super friendly service”

F.A.C.E. to Face Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Face to face Day Spa is a sanctuary from the pressures of everyday living. We promote well being and aim to leave you feeling totally at one with yourself. Imagine being welcomed into our comfortable and relaxed interior with soft hues of green and white where soothing music will float over you as you leave the world behind.Our first floor reception, manicure and pedicure lounge boast spectacular views of the marina and the mega Yacht pier.Our second floor includes 2 spacious treatments rooms with shower facilities and a relaxation zone with a balcony and tranquil views of the water and the marina.Our Dual treatment room is available for couples/friends massage on the second floor.The spa is designed to provide our clients with a spacious environment in which to enjoy the many treatments on offer and to encourage them to relax before and after their services. The waterfront setting and relaxing Caribbean atmosphere will be sure to enhance your spa experience. No other Day Spa has such wonderful waterfront views coupled with first class customer care.Owner Tracey is an English Beauty Therapist with over 30 years experience as a Holistic specialist and trainer in the spa industry. With her expertise and vast knowledge you can relax in safe hands.Tracey and her team of licensed therapists are dedicated to meeting the needs of their clients, while ensuring safe and hygienic practices.The spa services offered include Swedish massage,Deep Tissue massage, Holistic and high tech facials, waxing,body scrubs and wraps, Indian head massage,stress relief massage, manicure, pedicure and the latest in long lasting nail treatments from Shellac and Bio Sculpture.The services offered surpass resort spa standards and are offered at local prices therefore appealing to local, ex pat and visiting clients alike. Transport can be arranged from anywhere in the north of the island. Services are also available in your Villa or on board your yacht.Please ask for full details. 'The St Lucian Solution'
Essex, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Top quality massages with super friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Located on the marina, this cosy spa offers a wide variety of treatments. After arranging a pre-natal massage in advance via email (prompt replies during all correspondence) the manager Tracey arranged to personally be there to carry out my appointment. One of her therapists gave my husband a Swedish massage at the same time as we were in the couples room.
Tracey went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and both myself and my husband felt wonderfully relaxed after the treatment.
Tracey is a lovely, friendly English woman and clearly enjoys her new home away from home and is providing a fantastic service at great prices. Our full body massages worked out at just over £30 each. Treat yourself if you're visiting and you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013

Gros Islet, St. Lucia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Nice spa at the marina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

Unlike other spas in St. Lucia, you always receive prompt service at F.A.C.E. to Face. They've never started an appointment late. If you leave a message you always receive a return call. Faith does my manicure and pedicures. She's always friendly and very detail oriented. Tracey does my waxing and I always come out looking natural and not beet red.

Visited June 2013
London
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Highly recommended, I had a great stress relieving massage, and my wife had a massage and a manicure and she thought both were excellent (and she knows her manicures :)). Friendly professional and knowledgeable staff and good value for money - a real oasis of calm - we are just about to book our next appointment

Visited April 2013
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“amazing experience and great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Very professional .. Will get back to you very fast via email on availability of booking times. We took advantage of monthly special. My husband and I each recieved a body scrub and 1 hour massage. It was wonderful. In top 5 massages I have ever recieved and I get massages a lot. We are only here for one week and we are trying to book again. The spa is located in a nice place and the views of the yauhts are awesome. I would definately recommend and I am going back.. Truely great people and a great value for your money!

Visited March 2013
Castries, St. Lucia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing and friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

My friend treated me to a gift voucher for Face to face spa for my birthday. I enjoyed a lovely relaxing pedicure, listening to soothing music and watching the boats in the Marina. The staff were friendly, professional and very welcoming. Tracy, the owner did my polish, its the first time I have used Shellac nail varnish. My feet look absolutely amazing and more than a week later no chips or dulling they look as good as the day they were done! Once you go Shellac, you'll never go back!

Visited February 2013