Elena's Cafe Italiano and Pizzeria Italiana
Ranked #28 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Fab pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We were tired after a day on the beach and Elena's was just what we needed. The gluten free base was a new taste for me. Very crispy and yummy. Managed to have enough left over to have for lunch the following day. Staff were attentive and helpful. The ice cream afterwards was a bit hit as well.

Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“good variety of ice creams”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We was walking along the bay taking lots of pictures and enjoying the foods and saw a long queue so we popped inside and had a ice cream, it was good ice cream in a variety of flavours!!!! great views of the boats also.

• Visited April 2014
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this place one lunchtime and I have to say that I thoroughly recommend this to any pizza lovers out there. You can sit in a covered seating area right by the waters edge overlooking the boats giving a very nice setting and I can see that this would be a good place to enjoy a few drinks in the evening too. Pizza is the main offering but they also do burgers and my daughter was pleased to see they did Nutella pancakes! To follow your meal there is also a good choice of ice cream. Service was by friendly waitress who was pleasantly attentive. We still have a few days left on the island and this will certainly be somewhere we revisit.

beachlover8307
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We ate here our first night in Rodney Bay. Great pizza, including some specialty pizzas. Drinks were good too!

• Visited March 2014
Roebling, New Jersey, United States
“Great Pizza! Not just for the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This was my second trip to St. Lucia, visiting good friends. We ate there last year, and the pizza was excellent. Unfortunately, I didn't review this place because I didn't remember the name of the place, but I got it last night. The pizza was fantastic. Where I live, we get good pizza, and usually when I travel, pizza isn't anything like the New York style that I'm used to. The pizza is seriously good, and the service was great. We don't expect much in the islands, we're on vacation, we understand island time, so we don't complain about slow service. This place had FANTASTIC service, nobody went without a drink being refreshed. The view at sunset was great. I HIGHLY recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014