A small hotel with friendly, helpful and professional staff. I shared a large room with a fellow traveller, which had 2 comfortable kingsized beds, a fridge, kettle, etc and a terrace overlooking the small pool and lovely gardens - all very peaceful. Everywhere was clean and well maintained - we even had a tap and stiff brush to clean our boots after walking! There was a 'Happy Hour' every evening at the BG Inn and at the BG Hotel next door where we had delicious, varied evening meals perfectly prepared by Chef Pat and her team. We also ate at the BG Beach Resort one evening. A free shuttle bus (or a 12 minute walk) goes to the Beach Resort with use of a private beach and facilities.
I would definately recommend any of the 3 'sister' hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This cozy, romantic, 33-room hotel is a tropical paradise that offers all of the pleasures of charming island life. Conveniently located in the island epicenter of Rodney Bay, the Bay Gardens Inn offers spacious modern rooms, each with a private terrace, exquisite Saint Lucian cuisine, and a high standard of service that creates an atmosphere for ultimate relaxation. The Bay Gardens Inn is a paradise for the vacationing family, the ideal spot for a conference retreat, or a romantic escape for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Gardens Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet