We are staying here for two weeks. Hotel rooms are quite basic, but clean, large and have a good AC, all of them have refrigirators and tea maker. Location is ok, shops and restaurants are near. Beach is a bit far but there is a shuttle every hour (but sometimes it misses a round).
Staff are really friendly, they make you feel welcome. There is a pool, unfortunately there is not much shade next to it. A small bar is located in the lobby but it is empty most of the time. I missed the option of having a coffee in the lobby. What I like is that it is quite quiet, which is great if you need a rest.
All in all a nice small hotel, basic but great for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This cozy, romantic, 33-room hotel is a tropical paradise that offers all of the pleasures of charming island life. Conveniently located in the island epicenter of Rodney Bay, the Bay Gardens Inn offers spacious modern rooms, each with a private terrace, exquisite Saint Lucian cuisine, and a high standard of service that creates an atmosphere for ultimate relaxation. The Bay Gardens Inn is a paradise for the vacationing family, the ideal spot for a conference retreat, or a romantic escape for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Gardens Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet