“AMAZING!!! Would love you go back!!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Coyaba Grand

Excellent
SunWest Villa
Coyaba Grand Dining Room
Coyaba Grand Living Room
Coyaba stairway to second and third level
Coyaba Grand Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Bedroom #3
View from Dining Room
Level three bedroom suite
Bathrooms
Sitting area on second floor
View from third level bedroom
Arial view of SunWest Villa
Vanishing edge pool
Nearby Reduit Beach
View from Coyaba Grand of Pigeon Island
Amazing sunsets
Tropical Gardens on site
Lush Banana Plantation on site
Nearby Pigeon Island Historical Park
Majestic Pitons...see by water or land
Sulphur Springs Mudbaths
Ziplining through the Rainforest
Nearby Gros Islet beach and village
Enjoy Reduit Beach!
We can help with island tours such as to Caribbean's only drive in volcano
Historic Sites
Pigeon Island...views of the Caribbean and the Atlantic
The Majestic Pitons by land
Birds of Paradise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Terah S
“AMAZING!!! Would love you go back!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

SO glad we chose to stay here at Greg's home instead of a resort. Within in walking distance to the beach, marina, block party, shopping and the grocery store when you need it (which we did often). The home is beautiful, the pool was nice to relax at, and the views are amazing!! Greg was such a wonderful host. We are so thankful he showed us the island and everything it had to offer!! We highly recommend staying here and having Greg as your guide. He knows so much about the island and all the good spots! Could not have asked for a better vacation!! Would love to come back for another trip in the future! Thank you Greg for such a wonderful time!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Just returned from 12 wonderful days with our daughter and grandchildren. Our host Greg made our stay seamless from arrival, bring our daytime driver to markets, beaches, and local sites. After orientation, we were updated on the north end of the island, including refreshments at Cotton Bay. As a long term resident, Greg was a knowledgeable resource and guide. The villa was spacious, private , well equipped with a most refreshing pool. You are guaranteed great service and accommodations!!

Carol-Oli...
Hazel Grove, United Kingdom
“Thank goodness for Greg.”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This was our third destination while holidaying in St Lucia. We started at The Hummingbird Beach Resort then moved to Brigand hill and our second week was spent in Sunwest Villa in Rodney Bay.
We had an awful experience while at Bringandhill and needed to chase police reports etc and Greg was a star. He was able to navigate the red tape much easier than we ever could.
He was our taxi driver in the day and was happy to ferry us around to wherever we wanted to go. He was also able to advise us where was best to eat, swim, shop.
Our 3 bedroom villa was great, more than big enough and the pool was divine. An infinite pool with a superb view.
Our villa had Wi-Fi and a TV which we thought we would not utilise but we did! Two teenage boys!
Cannot fault any part of this section of our holiday. Superb.

Liked best: Pool.
Liked least: Little further away from centre/bay than anticipated.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jaleesaja...
“Perfect Host! Greg is truely amazing!”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I was visiting the island to take part in the carnival! My best friend lives on the island so was coming to stay with me for the duration of my stay! I found Greg's Villa on trip advisor and immediately booked it based on the pictures and reviews following a telephone conversation with him!

Firstly let me start with the first day! Greg met my friends who already live on the island and then brought them to collect me from the airport! He was a perfect host from the get go! On the way from the airport to the villa Greg surprised me by saying he had upgraded me from the 2 bed villa which I initially booked to the 4 bed villa for no extra cost! This meant that all my friends could come and stay with me comfortably which was absolutely amazing!

Before arriving at the villa Greg took me to the supermarket to stock up on supplies.

Once I arrived at the villa the view was breath taking and the villa was huge! Every bedroom had an ensuite bathroom and the villa was fitted with every appliance you could desire! The pool is an added bonus and looks out on an amazing view! Greg showed me how everything worked, gave me a phone to contact him and then left us to it!

Greg was literally just a call away and on a daily basis would drop both myself and my friends into Rodney bay and sometimes further with no more than a few minutes wait! He never said no and was very clear with his expectations and gave me complete privacy! He made us all feel extremely welcome and looked after us all!

I would recommend anybody to stay here! It's amazing value for money and within a reasonable commute from all the attractions and amenities!

Greg was absolutely fabulous and an amazing accommodating host! I will definitely be back in the near future! And you still owe me ice cream! Take care x x x

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Miranda R
“Amazing view and friendly service!”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in September 2015

We have been to St.Lucia a few times but this time we decided to try something different and stay in a lovely guest house just above the town of Gros Islet. We had the time of our lives during the day you can venture to the beach or stay at the house and soak up the sun by the pool. There was a service available if we needed a ride to the grocery store or into town, the near by town is also close enough to walk if we wanted too. Although traffic moves fast you must stay close to the edge of the road.

All in all I strongly suggest staying at this Guest house it is one for the memory books and we will be coming back there for more!

Liked best: The Balcony
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
sin862015
London, United Kingdom
“A taste of paradise”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Its officially been two weeks and five days since I’ve left this beautiful island and I can honestly say I still have the holiday blues.
Saint Lucia = Amazing.
Now down to why you clicked on this review to get the nitty gritty on Sunwest villas.
A beautiful villa based on the hill tops of Gros Islet with a stunning view of Saint Lucia and the coast. I stayed in this villa with a group of girls (3) where we had the pleasure of staying in the four bedroom suite villa which I can only describe as beautiful, as you can imagine going on holiday with four women we often like our space all four rooms were on suite with wardrobes, drawers, air con (a must) and shower facilitates not to mention fresh towels and a cleaner who came three times a week, it was almost like a home away from home.
The villa is compact with washing machine and dryer, television (for those rainy days, which we had) and cooker. Not to mention coffee maker an array of cutlery, in addition to this we had a beautiful balcony where I often did daily work outs and an infinity pool which we shared with our neighbouring tenants. The view from the balcony is like an experience in itself surrounded by mountains and the coast line it was truly to die for.
Location- This villa is not in the hustle and bustle of Rodney Bay which upon reflection was one of the main reasons I picked it as it is great value for money and is probably better than some of the 4 star hotels on the bay. If you have driven in St. Lucia before I highly recommend that you hire a car for those late nights as the walk up the hill is like a marathon in itself. From the villa Rodney bay is a 5-7 minute drive and there are also bus stops to take you into Castries and also towards the marina.

The Owner/ Landlord / My new step dad
I want to start by saluting Mr Greg Skinner, this man is the most incredible, amazing, hospitable, charming, cheeky man I have ever met. He made my days complete with non- stop banter, charm and knowledge. If you want a walking talking encyclopaedia of St.Lucia he is your man and will give you much better value for money than any tour operating service would.
After missing our flight from London to St. Lucia Greg was happy to wait for us to come the following day and also arranged for transfers to pick us up from the airport and take us directly back to the villa. He provided us with a mobile phone which had a list of cab drivers we could call if we needed to get home and some credit. Call Ali he was very entertaining and just like Greg he always looked out for us. If we needed to pop into town during the day Greg would often drop us and pick us up he also gave us an orientation on our second day which was really helpful as we were able to decide what sites we wanted to see. Greg took us to the east coast and the west coast often taking pictures for us and explaining the history of the Caribbean, being half St.Lucian and being my first time out here Greg made me feel like I was home and for that I will always be eternally thankful to him .
Greg thank you for making our experience in the Caribbean one to remember.
The girls miss you . Until we meet again 

Liked best: The view
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
Jukes76
London, United Kingdom
“Exceptional Value for Money”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Sunset Villa provides exceptional value for money and holiday stay flexibility that no hotel in this popular part of the Island can match. The owner Greg really gets service and delivers a great experience, before, during and after your stay. The daily shuttle service, complimentary cell phone are amongst many extras he throws in to make you feel at home and not many other service providers can match this. It was a pleasure doing business with Greg and my family thoroughly enjoyed their stay in the exceptional designed Grand Coyoba with it's stunning views, large & comfy rooms, relaxing pools and string wifi connection. I'd personally like to thank Greg for making their stay during my wedding one to remember.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing