“Unforgettable Amazing Vacation in St. Lucia”
SunWest Villas SunWest Pool
Combined Coyaba Bedroom Suite  3
Vanishing Edge Pool
Guests enjoying the Sulphur Spring Mud Baths
Coyaba Guests enjoying the Mudbaths
Guests at the Secret Beach...
La'Tille Waterfalss
Amazing Sunsets
Hike nearby Pigeon Island Historical Park
Enjoy Reduit Beach
T'ete Paul...Stairway to Heaven..Simply Beautiful
Somewhere over the Rainbow, dreams really do come true
Rainforest Gondola Ride...Spectacular
Rainforest Fern trees
Rainforest Ferns
Beautiful Reduit Beach
A Spa day at Oasis...Massage anyone?
Waterfalls
The end of another day in paradise....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Travelling group: Teenagers
Shanta196...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing location, great views but person renting needs to be more hospitable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

St Lucia is an exceptionally beautiful island with lovely people. Sunwest Villas was amazing with its great view of the marina. The apartment was spacious, clean and homely. Greg has great knowledge of the Island and we did the tours of the west and east of the Island with him. He is charming and has a great sense of humour and he made my parents who do not speak fluent English very welcome. However there was a side to him that I couldn't figure out. At times (in particular after 4.00pm) he had a tendency to be quite abrupt and fairly rude) in particular where there has been a misunderstanding on a very simple matter. His approach was certainly not warranted in the situations that arose, That was the only part that spoilt my lovely holiday and II felt afraid to speak to him at times. In hindsight I wished that I has stayed in Blue Skies villas rented out by Simon and Francine.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 Jun 2014
I thank you for your review and appreciate your feedback. Yes, St. Lucia is a beautiful island as are it's people. I am however, puzzled and bewildered by your comments as to my nature, as it appeared to me that you and your parents were having a wonderful time. I laughed on many occasions when your mom called me her son. It still puts a smile on my face.
I regret that you had not shared your feelings with me, as I always encourage open dialogue with my guests (as you know) to ensure that they have a great vacation. I pride myself in being there for my guests, as reflected in all the reviews that I have received. I love St. Lucia with a passion and feel privileged to share her with all of my guests. Sincerely, Greg Skinner
John P
“Great Stay, recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Sunwest villas was well located just a short walk up the hill from Rodney bay marina. Greg was the consummate host giving us a local shuttle service between 9am-5pm, and provided us with a cell phone which was very useful. He provided an orientation around the local area giving us a great idea of things to do and recommendations of beaches and restaurants. The views from the apartment were stunning, and the pool was great and virtually private as there were only 2 other guests at the time we stayed. Overall our stay was great and the villa was exactly as pictured.

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Greg's personal service and hospitality
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Vei J
“St Lucia: St Paradise.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Greg and his wife were amazing.

Myself and my best friend have never been to St Lucia before but felt comfortable from the very first phone conversation. Greg was outstanding in terms of communication and was always on hand to give me information before I even booked this accommodation. I knew this would be a great location and was great value for money. From day 1 until we departed he never failed to ensure we had an amazing trip. We had a tour of the island and we had such amazing memories of the paradise we were in. The apartment was fully equipped with everything we needed and had English plug sockets as well as US which was a bonus so we did not have to use our adapters. The apartment had fans and air conditioning (although we hardly used the air conditioning). If you are travelling to St Lucia you have to stay here. Its close to amenities and the beach, food and activities should you wish embark on such adventures. Great Views, lovely pool area and our own sunroof terrace what more could you ask for??

We definitely want to return to St Lucia and if we do we have to come back to stay with Greg. He made our trip that extra bit special.

Many Thanks

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Liked least: I didn't stay long enough lol
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Ontario Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013 for a stay in November 2012

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Sherwood park
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

5 of 5 bubbles Value 3 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
paseky
Prague, Czech Republic
“Very nice clean and spacefull villa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The villa is very comfortable, nice, spacefull and clean. Aircon and TV was working well. Beautifull view from the terace and pool. Large swimming pool we had at the time we stayed for ourselves. Very pleasant and helpfull owner that was giving us good advices about what to see. One of the best accomodations of that type we ever stayed. Good value for the money. Since we had the car it was easy for us to explore the island.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: swimming pool
Liked least: everything was fine
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$124
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing