Tropical Breeze Guest House
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)
View Hotel
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
Coco Palm(Gros Islet)
View Hotel
All reviewshome away from homepigeon islandbus stoprodney bayminute walkst luciawalking distanceperfect locationair conditioningreduit beachruthlistonguesthousegrosaccommodationsaptcastries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My wife and I just got back from beautiful St. Lucia and we take nothing back but fabulous memories. One of the highlight of our trip was our stay at Tropical Breeze. The minute we walked in we were both greeted by the owner as she pointed out a banner in the reception area which read something like this: ''Welcome to Tropical Breeze, there are no guests here, only friends we haven't met''.

The owners, Ruth and John, went out of their way on a daily basis to ensure we had everything we needed. I can also say that their employees, Liston and Lucy, were just as accommodating. They kept our room very tidy and replenished. Whenever we needed anything, one of them was there within minutes. The first evening we got there from the airport, Liston actually walked with us to show us a place to eat....now that's going the extra mile!!!

Our apartment was spacious and although we rarely cooked lunch and dinner there, it was fantastic to be able to prepare eggs etc. every morning. Our bedroom had an A/C unit that ran very well and kept us nice and cool.

John and Ruth suggested we talk to Smarty from 'Smarty Tours' so that we may arrange a tailored tour of St. Lucia. What an amazing person this Smarty. I will be writing a separate review for this company.

In closing, my wife and I would like to thank the the entire staff at Tropical Breeze for their top-notch hospitality. We would highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oh_sunny_days
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed for 10 days in this amazing vacation home. The owners called it a Bed and Breakfast but i prefer to call it our second home. The owners hospitality was exceptional. I've never had better. I will never do an all inclusive again. The place felt homey, relaxing, and wonderfully breezy. They have a beautiful Caribbean breeze that is felt throughout the entire property. Their staff Liston and Lucy are amazing. The place was clean and the staff polite and kind. We are booking for 3 weeks next January..thats how much we enjoyed it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TamMike69
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife and I just returned from St. Lucia after staying at Tropical Breeze. What can I say, simply awesome!! Ruth and John treated us like we are part of there family. There staff, Liston and Lucy keep the place in immaculate shape. Someone is always there to help you out or point you in the right direction. If you are looking for a vacation on the cheaper end, ready to experience new things instead of being stuck on a resort, this is the place for you! There is a different beach barbecue almost every night. They call this Tropical Breeze because there is always a beautiful breeze blowing through the place.

Room Tip: the top floor is 2 full apartments and the bottom is 3 bedrooms with ensuite.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MIKE D
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Originally planned to stay a couple of nights, we ended up staying close to a week. Ruth and John were extremely accommodating and provided the perfect environment in which to stay in St Lucia. Highly recommend and look forward to revisiting my friends in the Caribbean soon! Alex

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Acdlgreen
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My Family and I vacationed at Tropical Breeze for a week and honestly it was the best week ever. I loved that the vacation how was spacious and it had a lot of breeze (Hench the name "Tropical Breeze") lol, the cleaners are very excellent at cleaning one of the best I've seen and it's shocking how I vacationed there to see the island but for half of the week I was relaxing in the house. Ha-ha, needless to say it was one of the best experiences ever and I recommend this Vac. House! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family