Stayed here with friends in January and I have to say that Tropical Breeze cannot be faulted. The location is great, in a quiet residential area, close to the beach and local amenities. The apartments themselves are very clean, well equipped with everything you would expect and also spacious. Ruth and John are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I came down with appendicitis during my stay and they went out of their way to help me and make me feel at home. I can't thank them enough for everything they did and would recommend Tropical Breeze 100%. The perfect place to stay in St Lucia and great value too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please contact property to arrange airport pick up. Internet Access upon request available with a 5USD charge Accessible by jet from all major destinations. St. Lucia is located at the southern end of the Caribbean chain with Martinique a convenient 23 miles to its North and Barbados to its near Southeast. This family owned and operated Vacation property is conveniently located in the Northern part of St. Lucia and 7.5 miles north of Castries the Capital.. A few minutes walk will take you to St. Lucias most beautiful beaches-18 hole golf course-night entertainment-Restaurants-banks-Rodney Bar Marina-supermarkets and shopping centres. From the twin sugar loaf peaks of the Pitons to picturesque fishing villages from the worlds only drive-in volcano to superb beaches from sulphur-springs to water-falls and rain forest St. Lucia will never fail to amaze you. Our friendly and committed staff are knowledgeable of all the important amenities that a vacationer would seek. They will arrange all your day trips to interesting places including the Sulphur Springs Rain Forest Botanical Garden Hiking Scuba Dive Snorkling Horse Back Riding Windsurfing Fishing Sailing etc. Sight seeing highlights include Castries the capital with its bustling market Marigot Bay locale for the enchanting movie Dr. Doolittle. The village of Gros-Islet with its Friday Night street party Point Sarephine duty free terminals and historic Pigeon Tropical Breeze offers truly affordable value for your money. Our commitment is to provide all our Guests with a safe clean and comfortable environment in which to have a very enjoyable and well deserved holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Tropical Breeze Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Gros Islet
- Tropical Breeze Guest House St. Lucia/Gros Islet