My kids and I visited St James Club in St Lucia on July 30th to celebrate they 7th birthday. Mr. Grebby the General Manager, Sharon Guest Relations Manager and the staff were SUPERB from the beginning to the end of our stay.
The very moment we arrived we were greeted with the warmest welcome to the resort, my kids were given welcome gifts from the kids club and we were seated for check in with delicious welcome drinks. We did our check in with Ron from Guest Services and he was very pleasant and informative.
We were driven to our room by Bennell the bellman in a cart which was very smooth and exciting for the kids, our room was on a hill. When we entered our room 916 we had a special birthday greeting card and cake from the Manager. Our room was very nice and clean. Air conditioned with a flatscreen tv in the bedroom and sitting area with almost every channel you could think of, extra large, spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, patio entrance from the bedroom and sitting room. King size bed was well made up with a beautiful swan and fresh flowers on it. Everything you needed was in the room. Coffee maker, refrigerator, iron and board you name it.
Sharon the Guest Relations Manager is a star, made our dinner bookings for our entire stay and she arranged a special birthday dinner for my kids at the TreeTop resturant, favorite for pizza and pasta. It was just AMAZING. ....
In the mornings for breakfast they have so many choices, fresh fruit and juces. The lady that makes the omelette. Omg.... best eggs I have tasted. :)
Morgan Pier, Bamboo and Tree Top were our favorite restaurants for dinner. Excellent food and service.
The kids club is an awesome place for the kids with all sorts of activities and great staff. My kids loved it.
Wherever we walked on the property we were greeted with warm smiles and nothing was ever a bother for any of the staff. All were very pleasent and helpful, from housekeeping to the watersports guys.
Mr. Grebby, Sharon, Janice and the staff from the kids club, Winston one of the waiters, Bennell the bellman, the front desk supervisors and staff, the supervisor and staff over at the kids pool area, Thank you all so much, We had a FANTASTIC stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from reality at the four-star St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - A fun, relaxing, and casually elegant Caribbean beach resort famous for its friendly staff, amazing tropical gardens and great service. St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an excellent choice for couples, families, weddings, honeymoons, family reunions and more. This resort has 345 rooms in total for its Caribbean vacationers to choose from. Guests can relax and enjoy terrific garden view, beachfront, ocean view and suite accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. James's Club Morgan Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Bay Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Almond Morgan Bay Beach Hotel
- Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
- Almond Bay St Lucia
- St. James's Club Morgan Bay St. Lucia/Gros Islet