“Weddings” 5 of 5 bubbles

Villa Capri
Wilmington, N.C.
“Weddings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2007

My husband and I recently were wed at the Villa Capri. Our families joined us and everyone had such an amazing time. The wedding was so beautiful and easy. I didn't feel the least bit of stress. The property manager and staff took care of everything from the wedding to the tours and attractions. We had an opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the wedding and it went off without a hitch. Our families were so impressed with how smooth and georgous the whole experience was. The view from the villa was breathtaking. It was truely like living in paradise and we all hope to come back next year. It was exactly the wedding of my dreams, just minus the stress and worry. I would highly reccomend the Villa Capri for any couple planning to wed, or anyone for that matter. I wouldn't have changed a thing about our entire trip. We fell in love with the island, the villa and the staff.

• Liked — The view, the staff, the rooms
  • Disliked — we loved everything
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with family
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
20 Thank ILM1983

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2007

My family for the past 5 years have been taking a cruise for outrChristmas Vacations, but last year we deicided to take a different route and rent a house. It was THE best decision we ever made. The staff at Villa Capri went above and beyond our expectations. We had no idea what to expect as this was our first home rental, they are going to be a very hard act to follow. our trip was 12 days long for 14 family members. The hardest thing to get use to was getting up in the morning and breakfast was ready, then going to the pool and being called for lunch then going to the beach and then returning and being called for dinner. It was defiantely the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on. We would recommend this villa 100%. Kudos to the Villa Capri staff.
The Stineman Clan! (PA, IL, FL, TX)

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — the bugs, but you can't get away from that no matter where you go.
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
20 Thank midi7869
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2005

We had a great experience at the Villa Capri. We were there in early January for my brother's wedding. Kris, the wedding coordinator, pampered to all of our needs and whims. And always with a smile. Sorry Kris. I know we'rr all high-maintenance!

Since Villa Capri sits on top of a hill, the view of the ocean is spectacular and the walk to the beach very easy.

I wish I could remember the cooks name, but the food was yummy too!

• Stayed January 2005
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
17 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2005

We attended a week long wedding celebration at Villa Capri in 1/05. It was wonderful! The staff was the most accomodating of any island resort we've been to. The atmosphere was warm and relaxing. The grounds and villa were beautiful. The food was great! The location is also ideal. We could not have asked for more and would love to go back!

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2005

I got married at the Villa Capri in January, 2005. My closest friends and family stayed at the Villa Capri. It was absolutely amazing. The rooms were adorable and wonderfully decorated. The staff was just perfect, the food was delicious. The set up of the villa was exactly what I wanted. The dining room was big enough to have my reception held there. I can't begin to tell you what a view the villa looks at. It is also conveniently located to many restaurants and sights. I could not of asked for a better place to have a wedding. It was just perfect.

16 Thank Liza L
BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
#1 of 4 in Cap Estate
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,352 reviews

Been to Villa Capri? Share your experiences!