My husband and I recently were wed at the Villa Capri. Our families joined us and everyone had such an amazing time. The wedding was so beautiful and easy. I didn't feel the least bit of stress. The property manager and staff took care of everything from the wedding to the tours and attractions. We had an opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the wedding and it went off without a hitch. Our families were so impressed with how smooth and georgous the whole experience was. The view from the villa was breathtaking. It was truely like living in paradise and we all hope to come back next year. It was exactly the wedding of my dreams, just minus the stress and worry. I would highly reccomend the Villa Capri for any couple planning to wed, or anyone for that matter. I wouldn't have changed a thing about our entire trip. We fell in love with the island, the villa and the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Capri is a large, private home in the north of St. Lucia and is offering nine-air-conditioned, sea view guest rooms, all with bathroom, A/C and cable TV. Pool, gazebo, two decks, breakfast-terrace. Sleeps 20. The perfect rental house for a family reunion, wedding, yoga group or a vacation with friends or for any other special event. Comes with event coordinator, concierge and fully staffed 7 days a week with cooks for all meals, housekeepers, gardener/ pool cleaner. Located 5 minutes away from 18 hole golf course, the cricket grounds or Pigeon Island for Jazz and Arts Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Villa Capri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Capri Hotel Gros Islet
- Villa Capri St. Lucia/Gros Islet