First of all i have been to many hotels and this one was the most disappointing ever .I work in a hotel and i can tell u about it.To begin with the guy who took us to our room looked like he didn't know anything about the hotel he wasn't sure about the price of a room. He actually charge us extra.Our room wasn't ready i mean "come on" a room on arrival doesn't have towels, the toilette sit was broken, the phone wasn't working, there was no hot water available in the bathroom. there wasn't a remote for the AC and to make it worst there wasn't any sign of house keeping.The staff wasn't friendly at all. After coming out from the pool my skin started to itch, this pool felt as if it hasn't been cleaned in days .I wasn't feeling comfortable staying at this hotel we were afraid to leave our things in the room and go .Everything bout this hotel is just poor. I will never go back to that hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine this. Rousing to your morning call and knowing breakfast is just moments away. Lounging at the pool a few hours later, no concerns as you know whatever your plans are you will be gently reminded. Enjoying a candle light exclusive dinner on our rooftop with yours truly under the moonlight. Can't believe it? At MJI Hotel you can fulfill this experience. We make your comfort our first priority - satisfaction guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your MJI St Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mji St Lucia Hotel Gros Islet
- MJI St Lucia St. Lucia/Gros Islet