It was our 1st time to st Lucia and we were very impressed! We stayed 8 days at the Bay Garderns Beach resort,ocean front a deluxe suite. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We had 2 balconies and the view was amazing.The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. Even the "locals" that sold various items on the beach were so friendly and welcoming. Pro, one of the activity directors always went the 'extra mile' making sure we were comfortable. We have been to many other islands in the Carribean and would definitley return to St Lucia and stay at Bay Gardens Beach resort again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet