Our family of four had a great 5 days at Bay Gardens. The staff were very helpful. We wanted to play volleyball on the beach and the staff helped to move tents and furniture and brought out the net and poles. The beach is amazing and the pools are perfect to hang out around.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet