We stayed at the Bay Gardens for 8 nights. We LOVED everything about this resort. It was quiet, clean, great service. Staff were veryyyyy nice to us! They were like family. Helped us alot in everything. Resort is near all the resturants in Rodney Bay. Its only 5 mins walk to the mall and supermarket. you can also take a water taxi to Pigeon Island which is amazingg and a great place to spend your day.
ASK for Lester, Penny , Jackie 1, Jackie 2, Kenroy, Joseph the security, Olive, Evie... Actuallyy alll of them are helpfull and u ll definetly enjoy ur stay with nice ppl like them ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet