Our family, two adults and two girls (ages 12 and 14) just spent a fabulous spring break week at The Landings. The resort is beautiful. Our villa (422) was fabulous and in a GREAT location, right next to the restaurant and the beach! It was a 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath and had everything you could want. It was clean and had all top grade finishes. The beach here is great. Safe, relaxing and enjoyable. Used the sailboats, went jet skiing, loved the fruit man coming each day!
Enjoyed the walk to Pigeon Island and climbed both hills. Met Malakai at Pigeon Island. We hired him for a day to take us down to Soufriere to see the sulfur springs, snorkel and the waterfalls. What a great trip in his boat down the coast. Go with him! So much more enjoyable than getting in a large boat or worse yet a van full of people to travel on land!
The location to town was nice. A quick trip by taxi. Hated spending the extra $15 each way each night to have dinner. But, we enjoy trying the local restaurants. We did eat dinner at the resort a couple of nights. Dinner is good. We just like to see the real St. Lucia. Best dinner all week...and least expensive.....Key Largo Pizza!!! Fabulous!
Loved everything about the resort. If anything....a quick deli type, ice cream, sundries shop would be nice. But, no other complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet