Stayed for a week with the family, great property, met nice people from all over the globe. Rooms are really more like condos complete with kitchens. They could work on the service at the beach restaurant, slower than island time.
Also should have some basic training on jellyfish stings. My daughter got stung and the only one that knew how to treat it was the guy running the boat for the tubing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet