We stayed at the Landings for 8 days. Our room was spacious, full kitchen, front and back balconies. Decorated very classy, yet simple. AC and fan remotes in each room. We loved the view of the harbor. The beach was beautiful with water sports and floats. A true family getaway. The staff was very helpful. Adrienne George made sure we had everything we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet