I have travelled to many great hotels, but the suites are the best I have had. After checking into our suite we had the opportunity to visit with friends in other suites and discovered ours was smaller and less luxurious than others. The rooms are great! The staff is very friendly, but typical of Carribean, slow at times. The Beach was also great, but a long walk from our room. The food that my family and I ate there was very good. We did, however, eat off the resort most nights. My only drawbacks were the resort is a long way from the airport and the ride is miserable. It is not within walking distance to shopping, if that is what you are looking for. I would also say the pools are nothing special. The service on the beach is slow, very slow. You sometimes have to just go to the Beachclub to get service. The resort is very quiet and the bars close at 11pm, so if you are looking for a lively place, I would not suggest this one. If you are looking to get away and relax, you will like this place.
I want to give a special thanks to staff members that were extra special to my family. Thank you to Adrian, Gavin, and Tim (all bartenders)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet