We came for a meal only, to have a burger, and as it happens, they were having a burger bar! the staff were so friendly even the gentleman at the gate was welcoming and warm. The burger was succulent and it was great to be treated nicely. The waiter was very patient and knowledgeable and knew almost all ingredients of the drinks menu. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Rodney bay area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet