This 10 bedroomed resort is as intimate as one could wish for, especially when staying on the romantic island of St Lucia.
Set on the South West coast and with the most incredible view of the Petit Piton, room choices begin with a shared bathroom option and increase up to a two-bedroomed cottage set in the resort gardens with unrivalled sea vistas.
Guests become friends with each other, with the excellent staff and with many others who frequent the beach bar and resturant. It feels like staying with family, but without the family politics!
If you stay 7 nights or more, breakfast is included in the cost of the room - that's any kind of breakfast on the menu, not just the cheapest.
Soufriere is a short saunter away down the hill and if you wish to travel further afield, reasonably priced taxis can be booked at the resort reception, as well as boat trips.
Additionally, when you visit Castries (especially the market) and mention that you are not on a cruise ship, but are staying in Soufriere, the smile becomes just that little bit wider and negotiations take on a much easier, relaxed feel.
At the Hummingbird there is entertainment in the form of a band each Wednesday night which is well supported by locals and tourists alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hummingbird Beach Resort is a small, intimate resort, located in the scenic town of Soufriere on the south western part of St. Lucia, home to the famous pitons – a world heritage site. Hummingbird Beach Resort has eight (8) beautifully decorated rooms, most of which offer magnificent views of the ocean and the pitons. We also have a Country Cottage which accommodates a family of four (4) comfortably, it is fully furnished and offers breathtaking views of the pitons. We are world renowned for our French Creole Cuisine, award winning cocktails and beautiful batik studio. We are located on the beach and also have a fresh water swimming pool. We do arrange a wide range of tours and excursions. Spa treatments can be made available on request. Let us host your dream wedding or wedding reception dinner. Our tropical island setting and renowned hospitality combine to make your Caribbean wedding and honeymoon an unforgettable experience. Make the charming Hummingbird Beach Resort your choice of accommodation in Soufriere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hummingbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hummingbird Beach Hotel
- Hummingbird Beach Soufrière
- Hummingbird Beach Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere