We just got back form a week in Soufriere, St Lucia at the Hummingbird resort. The trip was a graduation present for our kids both 21. Joyce and David were incredibly welcoming, as were all the staff. We felt so comfortable and relaxed the entire time. Special thanks to David who befriended my son - not to mention his generosity with the rum tastings :) The Hummingbird is a relaxed, small hotel for people who want to experience the local vibe while still having plenty of opportunity to tour Soufriere's beautiful Pitons, waterfalls and rainforest. The restaurant is lovely and with breakfast included and great fish on the menu it's a lovely way to start and end the day. We found the beach hard to resist most days - incredible views of the Pitons and easy access to other beaches and resorts including Anse Chastenet and Sugar Beach. Note - the pool is small but with warm sea and beach a step away we used it only once. We stayed in room #3 with balcony and full Piton and bay views but no AC (not a big deal for us). Our kids stayed up in the cottage with AC, living room and kitchen and amazing views of Pitons and the bay - easily sleeps 4. If you're looking for a well-priced, locally-owned place to chill Hummingbird is for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hummingbird Beach Resort is a small, intimate resort, located in the scenic town of Soufriere on the south western part of St. Lucia, home to the famous pitons – a world heritage site. Hummingbird Beach Resort has eight (8) beautifully decorated rooms, most of which offer magnificent views of the ocean and the pitons. We also have a Country Cottage which accommodates a family of four (4) comfortably, it is fully furnished and offers breathtaking views of the pitons. We are world renowned for our French Creole Cuisine, award winning cocktails and beautiful batik studio. We are located on the beach and also have a fresh water swimming pool. We do arrange a wide range of tours and excursions. Spa treatments can be made available on request. Let us host your dream wedding or wedding reception dinner. Our tropical island setting and renowned hospitality combine to make your Caribbean wedding and honeymoon an unforgettable experience. Make the charming Hummingbird Beach Resort your choice of accommodation in Soufriere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hummingbird Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hummingbird Beach Hotel
- Hummingbird Beach Soufrière
- Hummingbird Beach Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere