I cant fault anything. We stayed a Sugar Mill Room which was very good. Made some use of the butler service. In fact we never went to reception until our last day. I took the advice of a previous reviewer and went for the all inclusive option, and am glad I did. The house wines were very good, there were no exclusions on any of the menus.
The food was excellent on every occasion. There is a little bit of building work going to build more villas which you can hear on the beach. We stayed for 7 nights and were sorry to leave.
The location is brilliant. We didnt use the spa, so cant rate it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is set amidst more than 100 acres of tropical rainforest on the island's scenic Caribbean coast. Embraced by St Lucia's majestic World Heritage-listed Pitons, the resort's 96 Luxury Sugar Mill Rooms, Cottages, Villas and Luxury Beachfront Bungalows boast elegant styling, private plunge pool, four poster bed, luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, every possible modern amenity, and personalised butler service. Two stunning white sand beaches, beautiful Rainforest Spa with tree house treatment rooms, full PADI dive facility, and superb waterfront dining ensure the ultimate vacation experience with space enough for honeymooners and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalousie Plantation Hotel Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation St Lucia
- Jalousie Hilton
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere