We went here for our honeymoon in Sept of 2012 and stayed in the Flamboyant villa. I cannot recommend this suite enough. When we opened the door we were blown away by the view and the privacy. It was truly breathtaking and the private pool was amazing :) We went out on a sunset sail and some other adventures, but honestly, just hanging out at the villa couldn't be beat. The staff at this place is super friendly and they call you by name. Its a small resort so there is plenty of attention to detail... one of the maids even brought us a coconut to our room because she saw us trying to get one from a tree! Food and drinks were great here too. If you're considering this place, don't hesitate... you will not be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. Please note that all guests at Stonefield must be 18 and over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere