Stayed at this resort between Feb. 4-11th; it was exactly what others have said about this place. The staff are wonderful and are very polite; always greeting you with a smile. While we were there the resort was making improvements (i.e landscaping - cleaning the grounds, laying new tiles around the pool near the restaurant and a new fountain at the main reception area. This did not have any impact on our stay; if anything they are pretty quick with there improvements. It was wonderful to have your own pool. If you want to swim at the ocean then take the shuttle to Sugar Beach for the day; it was nice and it's free.
We ate the majority of our meals at the Mango Tree Restaurant. The food was good and we found that the prices were not any more expensive then other restaurants in the area. Although when you pay it says in your binder in your room that tips and grats. are already included, we tipped the staff anyway as the local people work hard and every little bit they receive, they are very grateful.
Oh, for those who watch the television show 'The Bachalor', the last episode, they stayed at this resort and filmed at another resort.
This resort is in a quite area and if you are looking for the party life then you should consider staying at Rodney Bay. Keep in mind, there are a lot of activities very close to this resort to keep you busy. We would definitely stay at this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. Please note that all guests at Stonefield must be 18 and over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere