This resort is amazing! There are a lot of really expensive resorts on the island, but this one is so reasonable for what it offers! The staff was always going out of their way to accommodate guests and very friendly! The food at the restaurant was delicious!! And the rooms are so clean and surreal! You feel like you have the whole place to yourself, it's always so quiet and peaceful. And the views from the rooms and the restaurant are gorgeous! I thought it was going to be too good to be true before we arrived, but it exceeded our expectations. We will definitely stay here again! I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere