We ended up there in a multi-bedroom villa. The staff were amazing, the wedding planner was the most amaaaaaaaaaazing person, she really worked her *** to please a bride who was very picky, waited to the last minute to make decisions, and was generally really just hard to work with. The food was great, everyone was professional, and I really can't say enough wonderful things. I would go back with a big group (of different people).
Bring bug spray. Apply it religiously. Each villa has a pool and a kitchen, remember, these are open air villas, don't expect A/C in the common areas. Enjoy the outdoor showers and experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. Please note that all guests at Stonefield must be 18 and over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere