All reviewscashew roomsowner's houseinfinity poolsuperior deluxe roomst luciaworking plantationamazing viewsrental carfresh fruitanse chastanet beachmain poolmosquito netmangoplantation houseceiling fanrodney bayair conditioning
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We started our trip to St Lucia with 2 nights at La Haut, mainly to relax after the flight and to experience the views of the Pitons. It delivered on both accounts. Our room was large and comfortable and opened onto a large balcony with stunning views of the Pitons. We ate there on both evenings and the food was good and well-cooked. The hotel provides a shuttle bus into Soufriere which we took advantage of and was very efficient, leaving and returning when they said they would - an improvement on our previous experience in other Carribean islands. The staff were very friendly and provided a great service.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a balcony and stunning views of the Pitons
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skenman45
Lahaut_Plantation, Front Office at La Haut Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at La Haut Plantation Resort!

We are pleased to know that overall you had a wonderful experience and that you enjoyed everything that we offered, especially our accommodation, the stunning views, food and beverage offerings and efficient service from staff.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I traveled solo to St Lucia after my friends ended up not being able to make it. Needless to say, I was slightly apprehensive about what my experience would be.
I could not have picked a better place than La Haut, the staff was amazing, and made me feel like I was part of the family. I met the owners and had some really interesting discussions.
I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation and highly recommend this property. Do NOT miss the banana jam at breakfast!
Linda

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Linda D
Lahaut_Plantation, Front Office at La Haut Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Linda,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience at La Haut Plantation Resort!

We are glad that we were able to surpass your expectations in all areas and you had a fantastic time during your stay.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation, feedback and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I ended our two week vacation in St Lucia by staying at Le Haut. What a good decision that was! The staff were so welcoming,the food amazing,our room great and the view........well superb. The owner even invited all guests to his home to watch the Super Bowl. Not many hotels offer that personal service. We would certainly recommend a stay here.
Lennoxville Quebec Canada

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah M

Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at La Haut Plantation Resort!

We are delighted that you enjoyed all what we had to offer, from our stunning views to our hospitable staff.

Thank you for your recommendation and comments. We look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We had a luxurious room next to the owners' house with a stunning view of the Pitons from the balcony. It was lovely to be greeted by a friendly welcome sign on the bed made from reeds and bougainvillea. The infinity pool is amazing, clinging on to the side of a steep hill with Soufriere way down below. The restaurant shares the wonderful view but the food was disappointing and the service was friendly but very slow.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Lahaut_Plantation, Front Office at La Haut Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience at La Haut Plantation Resort!

We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay however we do apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience that you have mentioned.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

My friend and I spent a few days at La Haut and had a great experience! Celebrated my birthday here and the staff here including Melisa, Sheraline and Thecla at the restaurant took great care of me. The food itself at the restaurant is fresh, delicious and reasonably priced. Breakfast buffet with eggs made to order were included with the room cost.
Our room was quite spacious with a large balcony and kitchenette. Fresh fruit was provided for in the room every day. And the view of the Pitons from our room was breathtaking as well as the infinity pool.
If you're looking for tranquility, beautiful views and personal service then this is the place to stay in Soufriere.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Lahaut_Plantation, Front Office at La Haut Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at La Haut Plantation Resort!

We are pleased that you were satisfied with everything that we offered, especially the service offered by the team members mentioned.

Once again, thank you for your fantastic review and recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you soon.