“Great, authentic food at a reasonable price”
Review of Fedo's

Fedo's
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Soufriere
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Manassas, Virginia, United States
“Great, authentic food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We had the fish dinners, and loved it. It seemed authentic to us (local produce, local fish). I was worried when I heard "creole" that it would be spicy, but it wasn't spicy at all - just flavorful. The price was very good.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kim E

• Czech first
New York City, New York
“excellent place to go to when in st. lucia”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We were on an excursion in St. Lucia when our guide (Ian Parsad (758 717 2420)) recommended us this place. The food is great. For the price of the meal, it was a lot of food. we paid 30 dollars for 3 meals and we couldn't even finish it. That also included 4 drinks, 2 of which were beer. I completely recommend this place to anybody and would go back again. Thanks

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chung-I C
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy food”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Fedo's had great service, fast service and reasonable prices. The food was delicious and home made. Tucked into the neighborhood, it can slightly tricky to find. Ask anyone though and they are bound to know how to get you there. I highly recommend!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jmylan
Naples, Florida
“Great fresh fish and very reasonable”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The meal was great with fresh fish, vegetables and salad. I also had a local grapefruit juice. All for the price of $8.50 U.S. D. The
temperature was a bit warm, and there are some fans, that keeps the air moving. I understand the Chef, Fedo, was a Chef for Anse Chastanet Hotel some years ago. There was no dessert, my only complaint.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Isadora C
Danville, California
“So good!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We went here for very late lunch and the food was fantastic. This is a local dive in a neighborhood, so you have to know that when seeing it pop up on tripadvisor's top 10 list along side Jade and Orlando's. All great, but different since those are more formal and this is ultra casual. I had the creole chicken and my wife had the curry. Plus a cold Piton of course. Pour on the pepper sauce and you're in heaven.

Good luck finding it though. The only thing that worked was the one review that said to drive to the neighborhood, then ask the locals. I do see that it's been recently added to google maps, so study carefully before heading out:

• Visited February 2013