“Local Authentic Lunch in Soufriere”
Review of Fedo's

Fedo's
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Soufriere
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We had lunch here Tuesday while on our private day tour of St Lucia with Real St Lucia Tours. Our driver Sammy called in our order early in the morning and then again when we were 10 minutes from the restaurant. Server was perfect and quick, even gave us a picture of water for the table, which is a change from the high end restaurants which find it hard to refill water glasses.
Now the food. Authentic local food. We had the chicken and fish (tuna steak) plate. The meal came with the entree, rice, and a bunch of local veggies. Both the chicken and tuna were cooked with local Caribbean spices.
This is a small local restaurant with about 7 tables, but in the 30 minutes we were eating lunch, there mush have been 10 or so people come in to get To-Go orders.
If you are in the Soufriere area around lunch time, stop in at Fedo's for a nice local lunch.

There are newer reviews for Fedo's

Reviewed 22 May 2013

We had the fish dinners, and loved it. It seemed authentic to us (local produce, local fish). I was worried when I heard "creole" that it would be spicy, but it wasn't spicy at all - just flavorful. The price was very good.

1  Thank Kim E
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We were on an excursion in St. Lucia when our guide (Ian Parsad (758 717 2420)) recommended us this place. The food is great. For the price of the meal, it was a lot of food. we paid 30 dollars for 3 meals and we couldn't even finish it. That also included 4 drinks, 2 of which were beer. I completely recommend this place to anybody and would go back again. Thanks

1  Thank Chung-I C
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Fedo's had great service, fast service and reasonable prices. The food was delicious and home made. Tucked into the neighborhood, it can slightly tricky to find. Ask anyone though and they are bound to know how to get you there. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Jmylan
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The meal was great with fresh fish, vegetables and salad. I also had a local grapefruit juice. All for the price of $8.50 U.S. D. The
temperature was a bit warm, and there are some fans, that keeps the air moving. I understand the Chef, Fedo, was a Chef for Anse Chastanet Hotel some years ago. There was no dessert, my only complaint.

1  Thank Isadora C