Joy's Adventure Excursion and Coastal Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Joy has over 20 years of experience offering the best in personalized tours,excursions and transfers at the best prices.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We loved it. It is family owned and operated. They treat you like family. Joy and Vaughn were great.
The cruise was great - we saw various points of interest - Marigot Bay; twin peak pitons ; areas where Pirates if the Caribbean filmed; went to mineral springs, mud bath in Sulphur springs, water falls. Then lunch on the beach homemake creole cuisine cooked by Joy's daughter - excellent. Then you can either snorkel and relax on the beach. Highly recommend it.

Berkshire, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Our favourite excursion”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We signed up for the boat tour based on other guests recommendations and it was the best decision we made. The boat arrived at around 9am and we set off on tour around the island. We saw Marigot Bay which is a beautiful place, areas where Pirates of the Caribbean were filmed and various points of interest. The tour isn't advertised as a dolphin watching tour but we were lucky and saw a little one out there. A boat tour isn't a boat tour without seeing the Pitons, quite a sight. There is a small public beach with a marine reserve which was fantastic for a spot of snorkelling. After that, we headed off to a beach for a real St Lucian lunch which was lovely. From there it was off to Soufriere to visit the mud baths. I was a bit apprensive but it was fun. The baths are very hot as its coming from the volcano but we were covered head to toe before long! From there, we headed to the hot spring waterfall to clean off where we got some great photos. On the boat trip home, the rum came out and it just ended off a really fun day. The staff are great, well informed and they make you feel like they want you to have a great time. I couldn't recommend them more, it was one of the highlights of our holiday!

New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fantastic fun”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

my cousin and I recently (yesterday matter of fact lol) got back from St. Lucia. I did so much research on different things to do on the island. And as I stayed at St. James Morgan Bay Joy's cruise kept coming up. I highly highly recommend you doing this cruise. It's a family run trip. You can find Joy under the almond tree near the watersports sections at St. James Morgan Bay hotel. If you are celebrating a special occasion such as a wedding, honeymoon or anniversary tell Joy ahead of time. They make you feel extra special with a shirt and a cake! The food is local cuisine think bbq and very delicious-made by his daughter Kendra. I would like to thank Phil, Coco and Johnny for making sure we had a fantastic time. Just a few things to add, do not take any ripped bills to St. Lucia even a small tear the bank gives them a difficult time to deposit it.

Also when you go around the mountain where the guys do the flips and dives off the moutain for you PLEASE TIP EACH OF THEM AS THEY DO NOT SHARE! It was very sad because I gave one guy enough money for each of them and was told they do not share. Also there is a guy that goes by the name of Sunshine Snacks he is a street vendor walking around once you get to the sulfur springs very nice guy and will give you a great deal on souvenirs. When you get to the sulfur bath there will be quite a few street vendors selling different knick knacks approaching you I found Sunshine to be very friendly and decent prices. There are also vendors on little kayaks that approach the boat and they also have decent prices on souvenirs. My cousin bought a souvenir made from a coconut!
This is a great great time and I'm so happy my cousin and I decided to do it. Definitely do Joy's cruise you will have a memorable experience

Visited June 2014
La Crosse, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FUN!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Joy and Vaughn were so fun, friendly and made the day great! Seeing the Island by boat and getting a tour of it all, plus the mineral springs, water falls, lunch on the beach, it was all fun and amazing! The views were fantastic and the entire day was worth every penny! One thing to know is to bring U.S. dollars without ANY tears in them. No one in St. Lucia takes torn U.S. dollars.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank lovingmom3
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun with Joy!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was one of the most fun excursions we have taken in the Caribbean! From the bat cave to the snorkeling between the Pitons, it was all good fun. The mud bath and mineral springs were so soothing, as was the warm waterfall afterwards. The lunch on the beach was fabulous! The crew was very funny and entertaining. It was a great way to experience the culture and beauty of the island, and have fun at the same time! One of the best things to do in St. Lucia!!