“Delicious food and great service”

Orlando's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Soufriere
Price range: US$45 - US$100
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Orlando's is a unique restaurant in Sorfriere. Our concept is to showcase local ingredients with an international presentation. Also to support our local farmers and vendors to maintain a standard of farm to table concept which is called Share The Love (STL). Reservations Preffered. --- We are open for lunch by reservation if you have a party of 6 or more. We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays but if you have a party of 6 or more we are prepared to open for you.
Surbiton, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and great service”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the whole experience of dining at Orlando's. We were staying at the Hummingbird, which is just a few steps away from Orlando's, so it was an easy decision to go there for dinner.
From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with a smile and given great service by the waiter, who was polite and friendly throughout the evening.
The restaurant was quiet, with only one other table occupied but this did not make for a bad experience. St Lucia is a seasonal island so this can be expected in July.
The menu was restricted to two set menus but you could choose from these "a la carte", if you wished, which we did.
I had the mahi mahi, which was cooked to perfection. My partner had pork and she said this was excellent, although the mash it came with was very sweet. We shared starters of tuna carpaccio and salt fish cakes, both of which were very good.
The price for the food were appropriate.
At the end of dinner Orlando came into the restaurant and chatted to all the diners, which makes you feel welcome and you get more of a feel for the restaurant as he shares his story with you.
Overall, I would recommend to anyone staying in Soufriere, or even just passing through.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank essetee

Frisco, Texas
“A must do, but take bug spray”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We went after a rain and it rains often in the caribbean so carry "off", but the service was amazing.. the food was very good. The only reason I didn't give 5 is the menu selection was very slim

Visited June 2014
Baja California, Mexico
“The Orlando treatment is not to be missed!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were told to go there by our water taxi captain. He was not open but welcomed us in and made us lunch anyway. They were doing to photo shoot that day so they involved us which was a fun experience.

Visited January 2014
Castries, St. Lucia
“Late Lunch”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went to a meeting in the area and on my way to the meeting I saw the sign. The meeting ended very late but I still decided to check out Orlando's, because I thought it was an Italian Restaurant and I was really curious... It was not an Italian restaurant but the food was amazing, the best presentation I've seen in ANY of the restaurants in Soufriere. The service was excellent, the bartender and waitress were both very informative about the menus. I had french fries and chicken!! The fries were actually sweet potatoes - which I really loved and the chicken had a nice sauce and a nice crispy exterior... not salty, not oily, not rubbery - just right!!! Thanks for such a nice meal after such a hectic day !

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rosa M
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Everyone should visit”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

What a great night at a Orlandos
The food was fantastic , The service was fantastic, met Orlando and his family who made us feel part of the family.
A must visit on any trip to St Lucia