“Great curry, amazing location!”
Review of Apsara

Apsara
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Soufriere
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate here a few nights during our honeymoon. The location is beautiful being right on the beach at Anse Chastanet. At night it's very romantic. The service is very friendly but sometimes a bit slow. The menu is a fusion of Indian and Caribbean and is mainly really good. We loved the fish and salmon dishes and the lamb and curry but I wouldn't recommend the lentils, they were too sweet and sickly for my liking. The kulfi was gorgeous!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Amazing dishes, the best goat vindaloo and prawn jhinga to die for. We loved the indian and caribbean influence plus the ocean setting, perfection!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The staff/service was excellent, the food was fantastic. No complaints. A definite must especially if staying at Anse Chastanet.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Aspara was one of our favorite dining experiences on the island, and Indian food isn't even particularly high on my list! I can only imagine what you could say about this restaurant if Indian is your food of choice.

One night a week (I believe) the Anse Chastanet resort restaurant is transformed into Aspara, a romantic (dare it be said, sexy) dining space. You wouldn't even recognize it from its beachy, day-time counterpart. They put up beautiful orange curtains to create a more intimate vibe and we loved the pathway lit by tiki torches. As if St. Lucia isn't an escape enough, they manage to make you feel like you are in an even more exotic, special locale.

The service is amazing. Upon arriving, you are given chilled, peppermint oil infused washcloths to refresh your hands and face. So nice! The food is unique and delicious. The beachfront location can't be beat. I would definitely say, if you are looking for ambience and romance this should be top of your list. It is not on the affordable end of the spectrum, but for one night it is definitely worth it.

1  Thank Rachel F
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I am not a huge fan of Indian food but this was very enjoyable. My love the food at Apsara and felt is was excellent Indian food.