“Wonderful escape to Monchal!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Helene S
“be very carefull with deposit at villa monchal”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I rented villa monachal for a month in Jan 2017 from Pascale the owner of villa monachal She is also an agent for F.W.I. Villas and 100% Villas The property is decent lots of bugs because it is located in the lowlands.For guests who depend on your internet forget it constantly goes off T.V has the same problem goes off at least twice a day. The pool is nice and clean but jacuzzi does not function properly all the time Dailey maid service is good. Let me tell you the problem I have. Pascale rented me another villa through F.WI. Villa rentals and 100% Villas the company she works for and owned by Maia Pilzer It was a villa called La Perla SKY For Jan 2018. Unfortunately a family member became ill and i had to cancel the reservation which i did in Aug 2017. I gave Pascale a $2000 dollar deposit for La Perla Sky. and agreed to recieving $1000 dollars of it back as a refund taking in consideration the time and effort put into finding the property for me This was prior to Huricane Irma. After providing F.W.I. Villas with my transfer and wire info my nightmare began. After promises and many conversations and emails. my deposit was never returned. Dealing with Pascale and F.W.I. Villas has not been a pleasant expierience I still have not recieved half of my deposit back that we agreed to $1000 and they will not take my calls. Be very carefull dealing with the above I dont want anyone else who may be thinking of renting a villa in St. Maarten to get into the same situation as my wife did.
Murray & Helene Schwartz
Montreal, Quebec Canada

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
TX

Vermont
“Monchal-Great Villa!”
Reviewed 7 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

Spent September 28 to October 8 at the Monchal Villa. My wife and I couldn't have had a better time. The accomdation is wonderful and beach is only steps away. We walked the beach every morning and went every night for the sunsets. We are so close to the Dutch side and gambling, great restaurants and sunset beach bar. Equally as close is the French capital of Marigot with it's great restaurants and beautiful harbor.

The owner Pascale and her husband were delightful and helped us with any request we had.

Really nice little house with everything you could think of. The pool is 10 steps from your bedroom and the hot tub is only 5!

Great spot for honeymooners or people like us who justed want to get away and be alone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach and the house it self
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Oct 2011
Hi Mr. Bond... I couldn't agree with you more! Monchal is a gem and stands alone in price point relative to quality and location... it just can't be beat. It is always at the top of my recommendations for couples wanting a romantic retreat without busting the budget... Pascal will be very pleased as she and her husband work very hard to make sure everything is in perfect working order and fastidiously clean. Thanks again for taking the time to review this very special little villa!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing