“Great lunch”
Review of Bliss Restaurant & Nightclub - CLOSED

Bliss Restaurant & Nightclub
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Great romantic setting for a good lunch. I had shrimp tempura and hubby had a burger and said "wow no idea a burger could taste that good!"

1  Thank HeatherTBH
There are newer reviews for Bliss Restaurant & Nightclub

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Wow... Bliss my Blissful heart! I totally love this place! OMG! the DJ was awesome, the drinks was great, i got to invent my own *wink* the bartenders are great, friendly and down to earth especially " Ross" i dont know if he is still there though, it's been awhile,
My friends when there alot when we went to St. maarten would go again in a heart beat OH and the fire dancing WOW! there is so much to say about Bliss!!!
But its a must go!

5  Thank Terry-Ann H
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Outdoor club decorated with cabana awnings, a wade pool, booth seating and a restaurant side. They played anything from 80's classic rock to the top 40. Loved the outdoor feel of the island but was a dancing night club. The best of both worlds. If you like Bliss you will also like a new club called Sky Beach...located across the street from Tantra (yuk), upstairs in between Bamboo & the Sopranos piano bar.

1  Thank KimberlyFortWorthH
Reviewed 20 May 2013

i may have reviewed this place once before, but if i have, it is worth doing again. Bliss is one of the rarest night club spots around. probably one of the rarest types in the world. what a beautiful location. they are right at the far end of Maho beach right behind the Sunset beach bar (ya.....that place where everyone goes to see the planes. lol) it is an outdoor club that has its own pool, cabana lounges, and V.I.P. areas. they offer an all u can drink night for only 20 bucks and that includes entrance to the club. ya cannot beat that. and i think fridays was $3 drinks. we went twice this trip (they were closed last trip so we had to make up for it). but be warned.....the drinks are strong and music is fast and loud. just the way we like it !! but the fun doesn't really get rolling until well after midnight. just the way it is down here.
my only complaint was that i tried contacting the club by email to find out details about the vip areas and to possibly reserve a table as a special treat for my wife, but they never answered me. i suppose they might believe that if you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it.

5  Thank rick00001967
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Was in Simpsons Bay, Saint Maarten last year with 4 other friends at the end of July, early August, because of a great groupon we got. Though we had fun with the many things to do in SXM, my biggest regret was not going to this Club instead of Tantra. We were poorly misadvised, so here is my review in an effort to save any of you reading this from making the same mistake, please make sure you get this one in over the others on the dutch side if you are pressed for time like we were. We went to tantra the first night, nothing like what we wanted (you can read more in my review for Tantra) the second night some of the group went to bliss, but I couldnt go because i dropped dead from exhaustion after a full day at mullet and maho and tons of walking. Their pictures looked awesome, they had a blast, it was a nice opened aired beachy party lounge/bar with a nice pool in the center, good music, good crowd, lots of chairs and places to lounge, all of which you can see in the pictures posted by other viewers. Also be aware that this is close to the Maho Bay, and if you plan to go early by 10ish, you can save tons of money on cabs by instead taking the "bus" (buses are really just vans with different license plates that charge $1 and change per person, check my review of Maho Bay for more info.) Im sure its 5 star, but since I wasnt actually there myself, I will give it a 4 to be fair. Hope this advice reaches you sooner than it did us.

4  Thank eLLeisiLL