“Best Jewelry Store in St. Maarten”
Review of Joe's Jewelry

Joe's Jewelry
Ranked #1 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Joe's Jewelry International was established in 1980, and has since grown into three locations in St Maarten, becoming a luxurious duty-free shopping attraction on Front Street in downtown Phillipsburg. It is one of the first family-owned jewelers in St Maarten, and has built a loyal clientele based on trust and customer service. At Joe's Jewelry International, our corporate philosophy is to provide unsurpassed customer satisfaction, selection and service.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We've been to St. Maarten many times in the past 10 years and always go to Joe's to see Bob and Max. Great service and beautiful jewelry! We usually spend a few hours in the store trying on 'everything' before we purchase. It's such a fun experience and we are never disappointed by the deals we get. Highly recommend this store!

1  Thank annepaul2013
JOESJEWELRY, CS Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Hi,
We thank you for your kind review and look forward to seeing you at Joe's again.

Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries at our toll free no# 1866 313 2123

Regards,
Joe's Jewelry Intl.
St Maarten

Write a ReviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I wasn't even planning on buying anything. We were actually looking around for my boyfriend. Then I was looking at watches and saw the exact Tissot I had looked at on a website in the States. Cash was able to size it for me and give me a great price. I am really happy with my purchase and it definitely makes me feel more comfortable to shop knowing that there are easy ways to communicate with the store once you go back home. Definitely check this place out!

JOESJEWELRY, CS Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Regards

Reviewed 12 March 2014

When we travel to St Maarten, we go to Joes Jewelry and we always see Raj. For the last 15 years as a matter of fact. Raj is personable, patient, and extremely fair. We always leave feeling like we have gotten a great deal. On our 20th anniversary, he picked a new setting for my wife's diamond and we couldn't be happier. We have recommended many friends visiting St Maarten to go to Joes and see Raj!

All of the guys at Joes' are great, but Raj stands alone.

No trip to St Maarten would be complete without a trip to Joe's!!!!

JOESJEWELRY, CS Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Visited here on January 16, 2014 after a long day hanging out at Maho Beach (Separate Review). It had been a few years since we had been there last, 2005 I believe. Have made two prior purchases there, and have had several other family members make purchases here including wedding ring sets, and have always had a great experience, plus the jewelry you do buy, will appraise for probably double when you get back to the states. Since the cruise dock has moved since we were there last, we got a little lost, but finally found the new location. Once there, we asked for Sam, and was told he was at the other store just down the street. My brother in law who has a Condo down there emailed him to let him know were coming and he was waiting for our arrival. My wife was looking for a new slide for her necklace, and we saw several nice items. He then took us to the first store and my wife fell in love with a Parade Design piece with 10 diamonds of various colors including an orange diamond. These there then surrounded with smaller regular diamonds. I really loved a square .77 carat yellow diamond pendant, so we ended up getting them both as well as a new Tungsten wedding band for myself. Sam was very helpful as was the owner, who was introduced to us. We never felt pressured to buy anything, I actually insisted my wife get the yellow pendant as I liked it better. St. Maarten was the second to last stop on a 14 day cruise, and we never even entered another store in the islands and will only deal with Joe's. They also stand behind everything they sell and will fix and or correct any problem anyone has with any item they sell. If you are looking for a jeweler you can trust and who backs up their merchandise, I would highly recommend you shop at Joe's, and if you do, tell them Pat & Bill said hi!! A+++++++++++++

1  Thank William C
JOESJEWELRY, CS Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Hi,

Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries at our toll free number 1-866-313-2123

Best Regards

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stopped in to Joe's Jewelry during our cruise on January 30th. I went in knowing exactly which Danica Patrick Limited Edition Tissot I wanted, Chirag was so pleasant, so smiley and happy to help, not pushy AT ALL. He really knows how to treat his customers and he REALLY knows the product he is selling. Thank you Chirag for a great experience shopping abroad!

Best Regards