“Joe's Jewelry - the best place to buy diamonds!”
Review of Joe's Jewelry

Joe's Jewelry
Ranked #1 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Joe's Jewelry International was established in 1980, and has since grown into three locations in St Maarten, becoming a luxurious duty-free shopping attraction on Front Street in downtown Phillipsburg. It is one of the first family-owned jewelers in St Maarten, and has built a loyal clientele based on trust and customer service. At Joe's Jewelry International, our corporate philosophy is to provide unsurpassed customer satisfaction, selection and service.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

On passenger recommendation (P&O Cruise Ships) we went to look at the diamond jewellery at Joe's. Always one for an impulse purchase, much to the shock of my other half, I chose a large solitaire diamond and some princess cut and baguette ones which they made up into a ring while we went for a drink in a bar nearby. After a call from my credit card company to check it was really me spending that kind of money in St Maarten, the purchase was made!
I had to wait 'til I got back home to have it valued but am thrilled to say it looks amazing, I’ve had a lot of lovely comments about it and the jeweller here in the UK valued it at a few thousand pounds more than I paid for it (which I had hoped would be the case and was the main reason I bought it!). With the M&S credit card foreign transaction charge included it cost me 4300 GBP and was valued at 7500 GBP on my return.
The surprise complimentary gifts of a ring, 3 pairs of earrings and a necklace I was given with the ring are lovely too – it was like opening a treasure trove when I opened all the brightly-coloured silk purses in my shopping bag that day!

So I will continue to recommend Joe's Jewelry to the passengers on P&O cruise ships – “Joe’s Jewelry - straight on, the next corner along from Bulgari, as you get off the jetty at the beach at St Maarten, you can’t afford to go anywhere else!” Great value and free gifts too! I will be back soon on my next Caribbean cruise trip.

1  Thank SusieJaimie
JOESJEWELRY, Customer Service Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hi,
We thank you for your kind review and look forward to seeing you at Joe's again soon.

Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries at our toll free no# 1866 313 2123

Best Regards,
St Maarten

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have visited Joe's Jewelry twice now. The first time was very happy, but this year I returned and had a bigger diamond put in my ring. I have only had it on twice and sadly the cluster the diamond was set in was not right and I lost the diamond. I emailed Joes to tell them this and I have still not had a response. Gutted. I spent thousands on the ring.

1  Thank Jenny C
JOESJEWELRY, CS Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Hi,
We are contacting you from Joes Jewelry Customer-service Department to help you resolve this issue.

Please contact us directly on -toll free-1-866-313-2123 or email us at support@joesjewelry.com

Always here to assist you,
Joes Jewelry Intl.
St. Maarten

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Visited the shop earlier today and felt compelled to write a review this evening. I know someone who bought a Michelle watch from this store while vacationing last year , so my husband and I sought ought the store on front street. They happened to have the Michelle watch I have been eyeing for a while but the price was always just to steep in the states.Cash was our salesman , and was very patient and kind towards us,and offered us cold drinks while we shopped. We got a GREAT deal on the watch, could not be happier! If we are ever in St. Maarten again, we will be sure to stop in.Highly recommend !

1  Thank shoeshamed
JOESJEWELRY, Customer Service Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hi,
We thank you for your kind review and look forward to seeing you at Joe's again.

Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries at our toll free # 1-866-313-2123

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We've been to St. Maarten many times in the past 10 years and always go to Joe's to see Bob and Max. Great service and beautiful jewelry! We usually spend a few hours in the store trying on 'everything' before we purchase. It's such a fun experience and we are never disappointed by the deals we get. Highly recommend this store!

1  Thank annepaul2013
JOESJEWELRY, CS Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Regards,
Joe's Jewelry Intl.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I wasn't even planning on buying anything. We were actually looking around for my boyfriend. Then I was looking at watches and saw the exact Tissot I had looked at on a website in the States. Cash was able to size it for me and give me a great price. I am really happy with my purchase and it definitely makes me feel more comfortable to shop knowing that there are easy ways to communicate with the store once you go back home. Definitely check this place out!

JOESJEWELRY, CS Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Regards