We just got back from a week at the Divi Little Bay Beach Resort and it was the best vacation we've had. Juan and Nigel, bar tenders at Gizmo's and Sea Breeze, were fantastic. They both worked tirelessly to keep our drinks full, they were fun, full of smiles, friendly... just everything you want in your bartenders while on vacation.
The rest of the staff at Divi were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable with an incredible water view. The food at Gizmo's and the Sea Breeze was good, while the food at Toucan's was wonderful! Breakfast buffet ($16.00/person) was complete, the food very good. Evening buffet ($30.00/person) was outstanding. Saturday night is Prime Rib and it was excellent!! Friday night was A Taste Of The Caribbean and was very good (though I thought the roast pork, while very tasty, was just a little dry). The beach, of course, was gorgeous!
Juan and Nigel, however, really made the evenings at Gizmo's fun and enjoyable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach