A perfect location to prepare for your cruise, in our case on the magnificent Windsurf, and to prepare for the realities of home on your return. We (two couples) stayed at the Little Divi Bay Resort for a total of three nights. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable and the beach is literally on the other side of your balcony. There are few 'public areas' other than the informal outside bars and restaurants and the restaurants are perfectly adequate but rather basic with regard to menu choice and atmosphere. The breakfast dining room is characterless and we elected to breakfast outside on the terrace. Breakfast itself is a very adequate continental with cold meats and cheeses, toast and croissants, fruit and cereals etc whilst the cooked (not selected) was also extensive but very American orientated. Service is acceptable without being inspired.
The private beach is well maintained with plenty of sun beds (quite hard woven plastic) and somewhat fewer of the essential umbrellas. The ruined Fort Amsterdam is on the promontory adjacent to the hotel and well worth a visit for the history, views and pelican nesting sites.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg