Having never been to St Maarten, I really struggled with a hotel location before even picking the exact hotel. Divi Little Bay was an amazing spot. We visited several beaches and the one at this hotel was really fantastic. It's not huge but it was quiet, relaxing, and the water was so warm. Gizmo's was well priced for lunch our first day and was very good. Our room was probably in the best location (furthest building, 1st floor, stunning open views) so I may be biased but I was also pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and size of the rooms. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub and the shower was lovely with great water pressure. We have no complaints whatsoever. The maid service folded any clothes we left out and was very thorough. We rented a car and went all over the island for dinner each night, and to different beaches during the day. We happily came home in late afternoons to enjoy the infinity pool right next to our room or the beach at the hotel. For older people, this may be a difficult place to stay because parking is not close to the rooms and it's only a pedestrian walkway to get to each building.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach