At first look, the Divi looks like the perfect place to go but hold on! Our first room up on the hill was so full of mold, we could hardly breathe! It took some real arm twisting to get moved to another 1-bedroom condo. That one was okay but the pool was closed for remodeling! So, we went into that outstanding water off their beautiful beach. Everything seemed perfect until someone started screaming. A man was floating face down on a float. Two or three guests went running to pull him out. As they did, they started screaming for help from the Divi staff. The problem is, not one person was trained or able to lend a hand. We watched the heroic guests work their hardest to save the man. He could have been saved, but the Divi didn't have any life saving equipment! When the paramedics arrived, 40 minutes later, their equipment failed, too! That poor man died because St. Maartin is a dangerous place to have a medical emergency! I would not recommend the Divi to anyone even though it looks like the perfect beach. There isn't anything nearby in the way of restaurants or shops. The rooms are moldy, the beach is unsafe, the TV station choices are terrible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach