Just returned from Divi Little Bay, before we arrived I requested a room above the first floor, and we were given a room on the first floor. Check in is at 4 p.m. However our room was not ready until after 4 p.m. When we arrived to our room it appeared to have not received a good cleaning, there were grease stains on the oven, the Microwave Oven was dirty, tons of Mesquito flying around the room etc. We woke up the first morning of our stay to an awful smell, I thought it was maybe because of low tide. After about an hour or so we hear a gurgling sound coming from the kitchen sink....yup the sink was backing up. We called maintenance to check it out, the guy came poured some stuff down the drain. It continued to happen throughout our stay of 7 days. According to management the hotel was booked so changing rooms were out of the question, so we kinda made the best out of it. We decided not to let it ruin our plans. For the most the staff was great especially Nigel, the bartender and Melicia, the waitress. Location is nice, restaurants were o.k. A lil pricey but all resorts tend to be. Pools are small, but beach is wonderful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg