3,119 results
All reviews pure ocean infinity pool all inclusive package on site sea breeze gizmos bar fort amsterdam seabreeze cafe time share st maarten anne marie main restaurant grocery store jacuzzi tub water sports bay beach front desk manager
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Nice, scenic location with easy access to shopping. Unfortunately, the rooms were dirty, The service was mediocre. The market had a credit card machine didn't work. Much of the focus on the staff was on selling their time shares. Do yourself a favor, and stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank srjenkns
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

We want to on the beach and ocean and this is the best location in Saint Martin

Have been coming to Saint Martin now for 16 years and have stayed all over the island

This resort is great. Has everything you need pools beach ocean grass grocery on site food bars

We love it

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank myworldexperiences
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I've stayed here before and always had good experience with this hotel. Unfortunately this time it started bad but turned out good thanks to their good service and quick problem solving skills. I reserved a room which wasn't ready upon arrival. Since m y colleagues room was ready we decided to put all the luggage in her room en left for work. When I got to my room at night I got this room full of mosquito's since the cleaning lady left the balcony door open. I refused to stay in that room since and went straight to the front desk for a complaint and room change. Since this hotel is undergoing through maintenance upgrades there were a lot of other issues. The manager on duty, I don't remember his name, attended me very politely and decided to upgrade me since there wasn't any other room available in the same category as mine. So I was upgraded to a nice one bedroom casita with all the amenities you can imagine. What a pleasant stay it became from that moment on. My compliments to the manager on duty that night. Well handled! I will for sure come back again.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Elica R
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We spent a week there on an RCI exchange. The property is beautiful and in a great location close to Philipsburg. Our room was nice enough, though a little shabby in some places. Nothing terribly wrong, just the towel rack coming out of the wall, the showerhead didn't work well, and the screen door to the balcony did not close properly. We were on the top floor so we had moths in our room every night. The lock on the door malfunctioned a few times too. The first time it was easy to have someone come fix, but the second time we were locked out for 30 minutes.
Aside from that, the view was spectacular. The staff were all very friendly. There were definitely other guests but it's not such a huge property that it was crowded. We never had a problem finding a chair at the pool (except Seabreeze pool) or a table at one of the restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank VC842
Reviewed 8 December 2015

the area is a nice place to go for the day when you are there on St Maarten it is quiet
and tranquil place to spend sun bathing when you dock in The island. People I met while I was there were freindly and helpful

Date of stay: February 2015