stayed ay divi on a timeshare exchange through RCI, got upgraded from studio to 1 bdrm, pace was very clean and updated. Location was good tho phillipsburgh wa dead after cruise ships left not a lot open at night. Ate at Greenhouse and lees roadside cafe(sipson Bay) highly recommend both. Pinel island and prickley pear were both good trips. Very relaxing, food at Toucans was ok but pricey Gizmos beach bar on property was less expensive and had good food pizza was good. enjoyed our time in St Martin!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach