“Incredible Staff and Diving in St, Marteen”

PADI Caribbean Dive College
More attraction details
Owner description: The PADI IDC Resort "Caribbean Dive College" is your one stop for all your diving needs on St. Maarten. Your holiday fun dives as well as your PADI, National Geographic, DAN, DSAT or HSA (dive) course, from your very first try dive all the way to PADI Master Instructor, are organised and supervised by the highest qualified, multilingual dive staff you can wish for. The brand new, well maintained gear is the icing on the cake. Our staff are also the only qualified SNUBA guides on the island of St. Maarten.Diving and all underwater activities, you do with Caribbean Dive College! The island's only Nat Geo center!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Incredible Staff and Diving in St, Marteen”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

For the second straight year, this time on our Honeymoon, my Wife and I went diving with Caribbean Dive College. After our first 2 dives with them last year when we were able to have our first experiences being in the water with reef sharks, barracudas, eels, and shipwrecks, this year was even better. We were able to see multiple sea turtles, sting rays, a school of barracudas, hundreds of lobsters, and yes more black tip reef sharks with more ship wrecks. The dive sites the team at CDC have taken us to in the last 2 years have made us not only better and confident divers, but even more excited to return to St. Marteen next year to dive on more reefs and wrecks with CDC. The team has given us experiences where we feel more confident when diving and have been very kind in sharing their expertise. Some of our favorite honeymoon memories are from our dives with CDC!

Brownsburg, Indiana
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Great first dive for entire family!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our family of five (2 adults, 1 adult child, 18/16 y/o) took the introductory SCUBA class and loved it. Caribbean Dive College personnel were very patient, helping us overcome any fears/difficulties we had. They made changes when needed that allowed all of us to complete the requirements and the dive. We felt very safe with the crew. The dive itself was great! I'd read that St. Maarten was a little choppy to attempt a first dive, but it wasn't bad. We had great visibility. We saw several fish, some sea urchins and coral. It was a highlight for us and I'd highly recommend them for their personal, attentive service.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ALJARN
Welland, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic Diving Experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I spent 4 days diving with CDC and it was great. I am a certified diver and have been diving for 30 years and CDC is one of my top companies to dive with, I will dive with them again. The staff are very professional, safe and helpful in finding great things to photograph. Plenty of room on the boat and staff was very helpful with gear. Lots of marine life large and small (Sharks, lobsters, eels, many different fish). I will recommend CDC to all my friends and anyone who reads this review who intend on visiting St.Maarten. I special thanks to Michel, David, Vemmy, Wieke and Captain Dale for making this a memorable trip (June 5-12, 2014)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ken H
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would've paid more if I knew it was this awesome!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We did the Discover Scuba Diving course. Amazing.
I was a bit nervous to go diving but they make it very easy. The instructors are incredibly nice people and speak both Dutch and English - probably even more languages. They don't push you too much and give you and make you feel comfortable while on shore, in the water and most importantly, under water.
Milica guided us through the theoretical part of it and makes sure everybody understand everything very well.
During the preparations and dive itself I was instructed by Demian, very friendly and funny guy, but stays on top of everything and keeps an close eye on you under water. Not for a single moment did I feel unsafe or the bad kind of nervous.
Soinet, the captain, was a great guy as well. Constantly smiling and making sure everybody that tagged along had a good time as well.
Food and drinks were included in the price.
The only bad thing I can think of is that it had to end.

“Padi open water cdc”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This dive college at SXM (philipsburg) takes very good care of their dive students. The lessons were fun and easy to understand. The last dive at the reef was a great experience with lots of beautifull sea creatures. Thanks cdc.