“Great People and a relaxing place.”

Tiki Hut Snorkel Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiki Hut is a floating platform that can hold up to 80 guests in a shallow cove in Little Bay. The snorkel park is 20-30 feet deep. On the TIKI HUT you'll find a nice bar & grill, deck chairs, umbrella's and a 5 feet deep pool. You can stay as long or as little as you like. Snorkeling, hanging out at the bar, have a tasty hamburger or fish sandwich or a cold drink or,relax in a noodle chair, with a floating bar in the watery blue.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The staff was great. The location was beautiful. Camille is very pleasant and works very hard. We would recommend the Tiki Hut to anyone.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

A day on the Tiki Hut is the best relaxing day you can imagine, especially with children. Snorkeling, swimming, relaxing for both young and old. Certainly a must do while on the island.

1  Thank 500Judith
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Good food, refreshments, semi isolated location and a totally different and excellent alternative to a beach. Camille and Zet provided excellent service, and it was an overall memorable experience.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The Tiki Hut is an excellent shore excursion. We had such a good time here. This was the first time snorkeling for our children. The staff took the time to explain everything and were always available to help or to give snorkeling tips. Our one son was very afraid of the sea urchins we had been warned about and one of the staff took the time and made the effort to show him pictures and to educate him about these sea creatures to calm his anxiety. The snorkeling was excellent with beautiful, clear water and so much to see on the bottom. The area is protected from boats which makes it a safe location. The floating dock was a nice place to rest and the food was excellent. The ability to run a tab made the whole experience very care-free and made it so easy for the children to grab snacks whenever needed. My only concern was for the safety of some participants. The tiki hut is a floating dock that becomes slippery when wet, hot on bare feet and very (!) mobile with waves. I saw a larger, elderly lady there with a cane and greatly feared for her safety. However, if you are at all able-bodied, this is an excellent place to spend the day and certainly one of the highlights of our entire trip! Pack lots of sun screen and have a great time!!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

What a fun day!!!

Great time for the entire family. You can do 2 separate things at the Tiki Hut.
1. SeaTrek (essentially Snuba)
2. Snorkel/Swim and just hang out.

The SeaTrek includes the snorkel/hang out portion so book accordingly....you can just book the snorkel and swim but splurge for the SeaTrek. My wife and son loved it.

Since my daughter wasn't old enough for Snuba, she and I planned to stay on the cruise ship and meet the rest of the family at the beach later. My wife was so impressed she asked the Tiki Hut staff to see if they could get me a message to join them. They did - tracked me down on the cruise boat!!!

I'm so glad they did. What an awesome day! TikiHut is a floating platform with great snorkeling - we saw tons of fish, squid, sea urchins, etc. There are also 4 sunken wrecks to snorkel over (or walk to if you do the SeaTrek/Snuba portion). Sunken helicopter, sub, sailboat, statue of Neptune and a couple cannons from the old fort (1600s?) on the hill above.

The owners were super nice, the service was beyond great. Great food - order the grouper sandwich and a cold beer. Thy also made the best pina colada my wife has ever had.

They had bread so my kids could feed the fishes.

This was the kids an our favorite excursion in our last 3 cruises. I'm very hard to please and I could have easily spent another 2 days just hanging on the Tiki Hut. If you are worried about missing out on the beach at Great Bay - don't - you can easily do both if you really really want the beach time. But my vote and recommendation would be spend the day at the Tiki Hut!

2  Thank T0mP5000