“Awesome experience”

Ray's Jewelry International
Ranked #4 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We are family owned & Operated since 1987. "We Refuse To Be Undersold" As third generation Jewelers we specialize in Loose Diamonds, Tanzanite, Emeralds & other Exotic Gems. Apart from a great selection of Fine Jewelry we are also known for our customer service & hospitality. Ask us about our attractive offers like Trade-in's, Upgrade's, Specials & US Service Centers. Looking forward to doing business with you...
Stoney Creek, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I were in St. Maarten from April 3 - 10. We dealt with Vince. Our experience with him and the others who work there was fantastic. Vince asked us if we had ever considered upgrading one of the diamonds in my engagement ring. I had never even thought of it. Vince helped us pick out a bigger,gorgeous diamond to replace the diamond that was in my engagement ring. I'm so happy with my "new" ring. It's absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better service. When I had a slight problem with the paperwork, Vince even phoned me from St. Maarten to straighten things out. I am extremely happy with my experience at Ray's and hope to go back to St. Maarten and visit them again. I would highly recommend this store with their wonderful staff, and especially Vince. Thank you for my stunning ring!

Visited April 2014
RAYS J, Manager at Ray's Jewelry International, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
HI! Jeanette,

I am sorry for the late response, I hope you are enjoying your purchases and would keep us in mind for your next visit.

I would like to take a moment and thank you for leaving us such a wonderful response which is highly beneficial for us.

We hope to seeing you in the near future,

Regards

Monty

Brantford, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow! Thank- you!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

To Neil, Thank you for taking the time to speak with my husband and I when we visited St. Maarten. My husband and I are extremely happy with our purchases. The anniversary ring is beautiful! The diamonds are exquisite. We have highly recommended your store and staff to all of our friends,family and coworkers. We can't wait to travel to the island again and see you.

Kris and Dave from Canada

Visited February 2014
HI! Kris,

I was looking at my messages and I realized I must have forgotten to write to you.

I thank you for leaving us such a nice review. I hope you and your lovely wife are enjoying your purchases in good health.

Kindly let us know if there is anything we can find you to match.

Regards

Monty
Irmo, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcoming Family Owned Business”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have been dealing with Ray's Jewelry for the past ten years cruising or vacationing on St. Martin. We have bought several pieces of fine jewelry from their excellent selection. All of the pieces were appraised much higher when we arrived home. We enjoyed shopping there because they make you feel welcome. We especially recommend Monty and Monesha as they listen to what you want and then find pieces that meet the wants of the customer. Everyone we have referred has been enthusiastic about their selection and service from a pair of earrings to a 3 carat diamond. It is a wonderful place to shop with great customer service.

Don and Dorothy B

1 Thank Don and Dorothy B
“Thank you”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

To Stefan and associates,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to my friend and I when we were recently in St Maarten. I really had not intended to purchase anything but I found a stunning rainbow topaz ring that just captivated me. I left the store, not planning to purchase it, but found that it called to me! Stefan and I talked for a long time and I am now the proud owner of this beautiful ring. My friend, who also hadn't intended to purchase anything, also bought a delicate Morganite ring and is more than pleased. I've already emailed Stefan to send him my personal thanks.
This is a family-run business and we both learned quite a lot about the business and the island.
If you find yourself in St Maarten and see all the jewelry stores - just stop by Ray's for the beautiful jewelry and the wonderful company.
Karen
Clearwater FL

Visited March 2014
White Plains, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Buying for years with absolute confidence”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

It's hard to come to a vacation island and not think, "it is scary to spend a lot of money on a piece of jewelry, in a country we don't know". But we have found no-one we trust more for jewelry, than this family business.
We were introduced to Ray's Jewelry about 12 years ago by friends we met on the island while vacationing. They had bought a lot of jewelry there and highly recommended it. Since first going to St Martin, we have bought every year since. A ring here, an earring there, new setting for the diamond engagement ring, new diamond for the ring, new wedding ring for me, bracelets, the list goes on. All beautiful, all best prices (and we checked).
We know they will buy back at whatever price they sold to us. We have done this a number of times. When we walk in the shop they recognize us take our rings and have them polish.... gratis. Like with all jewelry that is worn a lot, we had a blue diamond eventually come lose once it fell out and was lost. I call, they have us send it to their USA shop in NY or LA and boom it is back in a week, diamond replaced....... again gratis, free, no cost.
I would have no worries recommending Ray's Jewelry to anyone. In fact, we don't buy anywhere else!