“Second Generation Shopping at Ray's!”

Ray's Jewelry International
Ranked #4 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We are family owned & Operated since 1987. "We Refuse To Be Undersold" As third generation Jewelers we specialize in Loose Diamonds, Tanzanite, Emeralds & other Exotic Gems. Apart from a great selection of Fine Jewelry we are also known for our customer service & hospitality. Ask us about our attractive offers like Trade-in's, Upgrade's, Specials & US Service Centers. Looking forward to doing business with you...
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Fourteen years ago we shopped at Ray's Jewelry International with our friends and purchased a Tanzanite gold bracelet, that we still have today. Ray's sent us Christmas cards for years. We promised our children, when they all turned 18 we would take them all to St. Maarten/Anguilla. We just came back from our trip. We knew Ray's was on the list and sure enough, it hadn't changed. Champagne or Coronas while you shop surprised our children. Vince was the man to see! We told him we had been there 14 years ago, and we had brought the next generation. Vince gave us a wonderful quote, and that brought in our son who bought his girlfriend a ring and our other bought a watch! Vince will give treat you like family. Located directly across from Holland House on Front Street. Can't wait to see you all again soon. We won't wait 14 years next time.

RAYS J, Manager at Ray's Jewelry International, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

HI! Lorrie,

It was a pleasure to see you and your lovely family. I thank you for your business and giving us a good review. I hope we don't have to wait another 14years to see you.

Thanking you,

Regards.

Vince

Reviewed 22 May 2014

As at the time of writing this review, my husband and I are in St. Maarten. Our visit is from May 21st - 24th 2014. Firstly I must say that I am a self proclaimed jewelery fanatic and when I saw the great reviews from other customers, I simply had to see what the fuss was about. Well, the fuss is well warranted! Ray's Jewelry is THE BEST JEWELRY STORE on St. Maarten! Diamond International who? Ray's has the best service and the most unique pieces on Front Street. I was treated with such courtesy by Mike, and given some really deep discounts. He even gave me a piece that I really wanted at cost price!! My husband and I were given drinks and allowed to browse the store at our fancy. We were given advice on jewelry care, buying jewelry for investment and heirloom purposes and even steered away from pieces Mike thought would not suit our lifestyle. Who does that? It was the sheer honesty of the staff that made me blow my entire budget at the store with no regrets. I love Ray's Jewelry!

1  Thank Ruslene T

HI! Ruslene,
It was a pleasure to see you last month and we appreciate your business and the wonderful review you left us. We thank you for keeping us in mind.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I were in St. Maarten from April 3 - 10. We dealt with Vince. Our experience with him and the others who work there was fantastic. Vince asked us if we had ever considered upgrading one of the diamonds in my engagement ring. I had never even thought of it. Vince helped us pick out a bigger,gorgeous diamond to replace the diamond that was in my engagement ring. I'm so happy with my "new" ring. It's absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better service. When I had a slight problem with the paperwork, Vince even phoned me from St. Maarten to straighten things out. I am extremely happy with my experience at Ray's and hope to go back to St. Maarten and visit them again. I would highly recommend this store with their wonderful staff, and especially Vince. Thank you for my stunning ring!

HI! Jeanette,

I am sorry for the late response, I hope you are enjoying your purchases and would keep us in mind for your next visit.

I would like to take a moment and thank you for leaving us such a wonderful response which is highly beneficial for us.

We hope to seeing you in the near future,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

To Neil, Thank you for taking the time to speak with my husband and I when we visited St. Maarten. My husband and I are extremely happy with our purchases. The anniversary ring is beautiful! The diamonds are exquisite. We have highly recommended your store and staff to all of our friends,family and coworkers. We can't wait to travel to the island again and see you.

Kris and Dave from Canada

HI! Kris,

I was looking at my messages and I realized I must have forgotten to write to you.

I thank you for leaving us such a nice review. I hope you and your lovely wife are enjoying your purchases in good health.

Kindly let us know if there is anything we can find you to match.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have been dealing with Ray's Jewelry for the past ten years cruising or vacationing on St. Martin. We have bought several pieces of fine jewelry from their excellent selection. All of the pieces were appraised much higher when we arrived home. We enjoyed shopping there because they make you feel welcome. We especially recommend Monty and Monesha as they listen to what you want and then find pieces that meet the wants of the customer. Everyone we have referred has been enthusiastic about their selection and service from a pair of earrings to a 3 carat diamond. It is a wonderful place to shop with great customer service.

Don and Dorothy B