“Great pizza”

Cuisines: French, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

When we're in Sint Maarten we always stop in for lunch. Great pizza's and club sandwiches. Regretfully there are always people smoking in the area. That is the only negative part.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

This was recommend to us a few years ago by friends that work in Philipsburg. Great place for lunch - and you can see why - great service, good food at a great price. Go, look around you - you'll see it's mostly locals that want a good meal at a good price.

1  Thank glenn-the-runner
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Slightly off the "main drag", good food though specials seem to run out early and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

First I walked by the place 3 times before finding it, and I was looking for it. It's a good bit off Front Street and a sporting goods store has a huge sign which confuses you as to what's down there. If I didn't know it was at 30 Front, I would have never seen it. I didn't find anything on the menu to my taste. I got a bagel with bacon on the side, which cost too much for what it was. My GF had something that looked like a salad, which I thought was weird for breakfast, but I was so hungry I ate some of it too. If I had it to do again, I'd eat at McDonalds a little farther west before eating here again, and I try to avoid McD's, especially on vacation.

Olivier28sxm, Propriétaire at Front Street Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

we are sorry if 3$ for a bagel with cream cheese and bacon is considered too expensive.
We appreciate your feedback and to see you soon back in St Maarten.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

There were SEVEN ships in port while we were there. A cluster. Nice to find a semi-quiet place to stop and have a beer. With that many ships the whole dock area is overrun. You can take a water taxi to get away from it all, but the lines were so long it wasn't worth the hassle. We went to the other side of the island. Would like to visit Phillipsburg again with fewer people.

1  Thank jtchapman