“Excellent selection and service”
Review of Majesty Jewelers

Majesty Jewelers
Ranked #14 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Majesty Jewelers was founded in 1996 in the beautiful sunshine of the Caribbean, on the duty free Island in the heart of St.Maarten. It is a dream place for Jewelry Shoppers. 2 locations : #46 Front Street & A.C. Wathey Cruise Terminal Philipsburg, St.Maarten
Reviewed 27 September 2013

How do you choose which jewelry shop to visit when there is one every 20 feet? We stopped in at Majesty Jewelers because they carry a designer we like, but can now highly recommend them based on their attentive service and lovely selection. Jack even ordered a ring to be made in my size had it sent to my home from the manufacturer at no additional charge. On arrival, I had a question about the ring, and I was very impressed with the follow-up Jack provided. Majesty Jewelers provided excellent customer service, the kind that one rarely receives.

3  Thank annapolisa4

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We visited Majesty Jewelers while visiting St Maarten-St Martin. We had a wonderful experience with Sonny. He was not only knowledgeable, he was very personable and made us feel very welcome. We ended up purchasing 4 watches from him between our friends and us. We will for sure visit Sonny again when we visit St Maarten again in the future!!

2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We shopped at Majesty Jewelers on May 30th while in port on the Allure of the Seas. Charlie provided excellent service while we shopped for a memory ring my Mom was purchasing for me. This was a very emotional purchase, and Charlie was wonderful. We ended up selecting a unique Simon G ring, which hasn't left my hand since exiting the store. I also selected a Mark Henry Flamingo pendant (which I had seen advertised on-line), and Marahlago Larimar earrings. My Mom was in a wheelchair & walking cautiously, and Majesty helped to accomodate her to make it easier for her to shop. I definitely recommend Majesty Jewelers and Charlie was 1st class jewelry shopping experience in St. Thomas.

1  Thank tedebara
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We purchased a ring from Majesty while on the Oasis (that HIGHLY recommended them). Peter was very professional, patient, and helpful during the our visit, but my ring needed to be resized. We told them to take their time (as we were the very first buyers of the day) with the resizing and we'd be back to pick it up later. I didn't pick the ring up until right before the boat was about to leave. I tried it on and noticed a black residue on my finger, but didn't think too much of it... By the time I got back to my room, the bottom portion of the ring what was resized was BROKEN! I was horrified and there was nothing I could do to have Majesty fix it since we were leaving the port! It was until the next day that the cruise shop and port people, who highly recommended the jewelers were finally able to "help" me fill out a form to report the incident to their customer service and tell me they couldn't do anything to help me get it fixed nor help me get a refund (although, during the whole presentation they raved about backing up any problems with the stores they recommended - HA). Finally, when their "customer service" contacted me via email when I specifically asked for them to call me, they only acted as a messenger, sending emails from myself to Majesty and vice versa.

Back to Majesty, they didn't offer any type of apology, refund, or reduction in price due to their udder negligence. Just excuses and told me to send it to the designer to have it fixed. Why should I have to waste my time and money to deal with their mistake? Why didn't they offer any type of condolence, price reduction, or at least some perk for their mistake to make me trust them again. I'm just so upset that they could have handled this matter in such a better way, but didn't. So much for great customer service.

6  Thank Linda Y
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We went to look at various items and were again impressed by the fantastic customer service. We saw Jack this time and he helped us find the perfect wedding band with natural pink diamonds to replace mine that had lost jewels.... He also helped me find a gorgeous costume jewelry piece of marahlago larimar. Prices are awesome and more than fair. Googled the marah lago and price I got piece for was well below the MSRP... HIGHLY recommend Majesty and is only place I go for serious jewelry shopping in St. Maarten....

1  Thank Jenofwaukesha