“Excellent Follow-Up Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maumee, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Follow-Up Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

In January 2014, my husband purchased a beautiful pair of diamond earrings for me from Alpha Jewelers. Recently one of the small diamonds fell out of the setting and was lost. Alpha Jewelers stood by their merchandise a repaired my earring free of charge. Sanjay Ahuja was very helpful and courteous in assisting me. I would definitely recommend his jewelry store for quality and service. Will shop there again if ever in St. Maarten. PJC

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Pat C

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Honest, friendly and aim to please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

I have been shopping at Alpha Jewels for ten plus years and have always had a very satisfying experience. As a family run business they understand the importance of return customers and have made me one. When making our cruise plans to the Caribbean, we first look at cruises that stop in St. Martins in order to stop in the store. They have made me custom pieces (a couple rings, a pendant) that I continuously get comments on at home. I've been able to upgrade with them and receive a full credit for the item I previously purchased. They have a great selection to start with, and if I am looking for something they don't have, they will try to find it for me - I don't have to go looking in other stores. A great value added service.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Susan N
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Trustworthy and fair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

I want to reassure shoppers. The people in this duty-free jewelry shop were friendly and fair. Without advance planning we stopped in to look at gold rings with rubies and diamonds. The clerk immediately offered us a price of 40% off the price tag, and we did not negotiate before purchasing. Soon after returning home to the States, I was having other jewelry appraised so asked for an assessment of this ring. The appraiser gave it a value slightly higher than what I had paid Alpha. If I'm ever in Philipsburg again, I will return to this shop.

Visited December 2011